All our professionals at Advanced Foot and Ankle Center maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in Podiatry.
Raymond A. Dipretoro Jr., DPM FACFAS
Podiatrist in Newark, DEAdvanced Foot and Ankle Center
- To provide patients with the most advanced diagnostic and surgical techniques for the
treatment of disorders of the foot and ankle.
- To provide patients and referring physicians with a level of service above and beyond their
- Earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy from The Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
- Completed a rigorous program of study focused on disorders of the foot and ankle at the
Pennsylvania College of Podiatric and subsequently received a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree.
- Upon graduating, was awarded a Podiatric surgical residency in Delaware to gain specialized
skills in the surgical treatment of foot and ankle disorders.
- Since entering Podiatric practice, I have continued to develop my surgical services with ongoing
- Board Certified—American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
- Fellow—American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Excellence in Wound Care
- Active staff member of the Christiana Care Wound Care Center.
- Specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of complex wounds involving the foot and ankle.
Active in Our Community
- Past Chief of Podiatric Surgical Service—Christiana Care Health System.
- Residency Director—Christiana Care Podiatric Surgical Residency Serving to educate young surgeons on the most advance techniques in foot and ankle surgery.
- Active member and past president of the American Diabetes Association-Co-chair of “Diabetes in Delaware” a professional education seminar.
- Active member and past president of Delaware Podiatric Medical Association.
- Active speaker throughout Delaware on such topics as: Foot and Ankle Surgery; Complex Wound Care Management; Prevention of Diabetic Foot Complications; Work and Sports Injuries.